Saturday, November 7, 2009

# 61: Craftspiration!

While looking at the various craft sites in this exercise, I found something that I had never seen before and thought it looked like fun. I've embroidered before, but didn't know you could use crayon tinting (using crayons to fill in color, thereby eliminating all the stitches needed for that). This neat idea was found on the Pimp Stitch website and it had pictures and written instructions that made it easy to understand. The Repurposeful site told how to use items for other than their original purpose. Who knew so many things could be improved by using WD40! While learning crafts by watching a video is helpful, I prefer to have written instructions accompanied by pictures-which many of the websites had. Actually, the use of both would be best. I like to watch the video, then have pictures with insrtuctions. This method may be too much info for some, but I'm a slow learner and need all the help I can get.

No comments: