Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Week 7:#17 Blog about technology

Having me discuss my knowledge of technology-any technology- is like asking a 2 year old their opinion on robotic brain surgery. In the good old days(they weren't all good), the thought that we would have so many,many things available to everyone to make life better and easier,just didn't occur to me. That this phenomenon would happen in my lifetime, well, that just blows my mind! Just the technology used in the home everyday is pretty amazing. Most of us take microwaves,refrigerators,computers,washing machines,dryers-all the household goodies-for granted. Yes, technology is a great and mystical (at least to me it is) thing. Without it, we couldn't call each other on our cell phones. And that, my friends, would be UNTHINKABLE!

No comments: