Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Week 9: #20 Discover YouTube

Today I explored YouTube. I had heard about it, but never had looked into it. It was an eye-opener. Am I the only one not walking around with a video camera at the ready? It seems everyday occurances are being recorded, not just for the photographer's pleasure, but for the whole world to view on their computers! And, you know what? That's okay with me. The plethora(wow) of choices appears to have something for everybody. I liked the variety-the ones with animals were my faves. Some had music and that was a nice plus. I think the library could put this site to good use. Meetings could be recorded for those who could not attend, book discussions, classes, or any event the public might be interested in would be great on the library website. I hope our library will take advantage of this useful tool.

No comments: